One of the biggest fears you may have about launching an online course is that nobody will buy your course. But don’t worry, I can help you in episode two of my Totally Courses podcast.
An important way of preventing this is to get feedback on both your course idea and the pilot course itself. But unless you go about gathering feedback the right way, you’ll get information that’s useless. Or worse, you could give your confidence such a hard knock that you don’t launch your course at all.
Find out how to gather feedback the right way in this episode:
Download the brainstorming sheet I mentioned in this episode at totallycourses.com/brainstormingsheet
Four examples of places in your course creation where you might want to ask for feedback are:
- To validate your course idea
- To check your video and audio quality
- When piloting your course
- When you need testimonials
In this episode I take you through a four step process so you can gather feedback in a way that both gives you information to improve your course (and make it easier to sell) and that helps you stay positive and motivated, including:
- Working out exactly what you want from the feedback
- Who to ask
- How to craft your questions
- How to increase your chances of people responding to your request for feedback
If you’d like to follow my podcast, the direct link is www.mixcloud.com/totallycourses/
Leave a Reply