Do you have clients or readers who are anxious about installing WordPress?
I’m talking about small business owners, internet marketing beginners, bloggers and local businesses wanting to get online. They may be relaxed about things like blogging, adding pages and updating plugins, but when it comes to setting up a new site they are completely stuck because they:
- Haven’t a clue what to do
- Are frightened that they’ll have to get technical or mess around with code
- Are terrified of breaking something …and then won’t know how to fix it
You already know it’s not really that scary or dangerous, but just think how useful a set of good quality tutorial videos could be for your clients or readers who don’t know that.
It’s not easy to make good quality tutorial videos like this. Yes, you could use your current web hosting account but I bet it has a load of files and sites there already, which would confuse your viewers and might be a security risk for you, too. And demonstrating an FTP client to nervous newbies isn’t as easy as it sounds.
Paying someone to make the videos for you doesn’t come cheap, either.
So save yourself the hassle and expense by buying my How to Install WordPress done-for-you tutorial videos.
But there’s more…
Installing WordPress is just one part of setting up a new website. The owner also needs to think about things like:
- The aims and goals of the website
- Marketing and SEO
- Branding, design and layout
So in this pack I’ve included a checklist video that talks them through what they’ll need to think about when setting up a new website. I’ve also included a text checklist with check boxes so all you need to do is add your logo at the top, convert to PDF and you’re done.
You also get the PowerPoint source file of the video so you could use it to host a webinar and use the checklist as a handout.
Here’s what’s in the How to Install WordPress PLR video and checklist pack:
1. Softaculous vs Manual WordPress Installation – 0.55
2. How to create a web hosting account – 4.52
3. How to install WordPress using Softaculous – 4.11
4. FTP basics and using Filezilla – 3.02
5. Installing WordPress manually: 1. Creating a new database and user – 3.07
6. Installing WordPress manually: 2. Uploading WordPress – 2.12
7. Installing WordPress manually: 3. Connecting WordPress with the database – 2.45
8. Installing WordPress manually: 4. Installing WordPress – 2.26
9. WordPress website set up checklist – 6.12
AUDIO, POWERPOINT SLIDES AND TEXT
- Audio files of all of the videos (.mp3 format)
- Transcripts of videos 1 to 8 (3000 words, .rtf rich text format)
- Script of checklist video (948 words, .rtf format)
- PowerPoint slides for checklist video (20 slides, .pptx format)
- Website set up checklist, formatted with text/check boxes (6 pages, .docx format)
- Website set up checklist, minimal formatting so you can format it yourself (763 words, .rtf format)
Go ahead and take a look at one of the videos:
All videos are in HD MP4 format with quality audio…and my British female voice, of course!
Videos recorded using WordPress version 4.2 and 4.3, web host Siteground, cPanel, Softaculous and Filezilla but I mention how that other, similar tools are available.
With my How to Install WordPress done-for-you video and checklist pack you could:
- Give it away as a free e-course when subscribers join your list
- Post it as a video series on your blog
- Sell it as an online course (or part of a bigger online course)
- Add it to your membership site
- Use the checklist and checklist video as a lead magnet and sell the rest of the videos
- Edit the videos however you want e.g. split them, join them, add them to to other video content, add your own intro and outro
- Add the videos to the FAQ section of your website to cut down your support calls
- Add your own logo to the formatted checklist and convert to a PDF to create a branded printable in seconds, or use the unformatted checklist and design it yourself
- Use the checklist PowerPoint file to record your own video (just edit the branding or content) or host a webinar.
- Use your affiliate links to recommend your own choice of web host, plugins, where to buy domain names and more.
Here’s a little about me:
I’ve been a software trainer for most of the last twenty years. I’m a Udemy instructor with four courses, almost 2000 students and 40 five-star reviews (click here to see my courses). I’m also a published author (click here to see my book on Amazon).
Here’s what a customer says:
I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your video training content. The video is high quality, really well presented and the training itself is top quality.
I really appreciate how good your customer service is also and how responsive to customer requests you are when deciding what content to create.
Your product is high quality and I recommend your product and your service to anyone wanting quality PLR for their business.
And here are a couple of reviews of my Udemy courses:
This is an excellent course, packed with plenty of practical tips and examples. Helen has a lovely clear, friendly delivery and is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
Really clear, actionable content
This is the first Udemy course that I’ve got all the way to the end of which is a compliment in itself! Helen, the course presenter, is very easy to listen to and the visual presentation was very good too. Finally, the course was well-structured so you always knew where you were in the process and the main learning points of each section.
- [YES] Can be used as freely available content on your website (ie without the need to opt-in first)
- [YES] Can be sold as a digital product/ online course
- [YES] Can be edited however you wish
- [YES] Can be used as a free mailing list opt-in course
- [YES] Can be used in a membership site as long as it’s not a PLR site
- [YES] Can upload to third party online training platforms as long as the platform terms permit this (check the platform’s terms of service carefully)
- [NO] Videos cannot be uploaded to YouTube unless they are substantially edited first
- [NO] You may not sell resale rights, master resale rights or sell this product as PLR
- [NO] You may not use my name (Helen Lindop) as the author or creator of the product
Important! You CAN upload the videos to sites like YouTube and Vimeo but you MUST edit or add extra content to them first as duplicate content is often against the terms of these sites