I’d love you to try out some of my done-for-you articles for free. You can post these on your blog (either edited or ‘as is’), send them out to your mailing list, add them to a paid product or a free one.
– WordPress for Beginners articles
Here’s what you get in this free ‘WordPress for Beginners’ article pack:
- Five great reasons why you should get a WordPress site
- What is a WordPress theme?
- What is a WordPress plugin?
- How to choose the best WordPress hosting provider
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org: what’s the best choice for your blog?
(All articles are 400-500 words long)
- Two tweets and a Facebook update for each article (15 social media updates in total)
- Links to free, royalty free images you can download and post with these articles
You can post these on your blog (either edited or ‘as is’), send them out to your mailing list, add them to a paid product or a free one.
Just enter your email address below:
– Content Marketing for Small Businesses articles
Here’s what you get in this free ‘Content marketing for small business’ article pack:
- Here’s why your small business needs content marketing
- Five ways to beat your content marketing overwhelm
- Five ways to get people to share your content
- Six ways to create content with free tools
- Three reasons why content marketing is better than traditional advertising
All of the articles are between 500 and 600 words long.