WordPress is used by millions of websites and seen by tens of millions of people every single day.
That means there are millions of people out there who need to know the basics of managing their WordPress websites. From local businesses and people setting up home businesses to newbie bloggers.
True, there’s lots of information online on WordPress, but it can be way too much for a beginner who just needs a simple, step-by-step guide.
So wouldn’t it be great if you could give your clients, mailing list subscribers or blog readers a simple, step-by-step WordPress video series? Even better, if you could do this without having to record the videos yourself?
Well you can…because I’ve done it for you!
I’ve made a course that you can sell or give away as your own. It’s called white-labeling or private label rights.
With my WordPress Essentials PLR video series you could:
- Give it away as a free course when subscribers join your list
- Post it as a video series on your blog
- Sell it as an online course
- Add it to your membership site
- Use just some of the videos and not others
- Edit the videos however you want e.g. split them, join them, add them to to other video content, add your own intro and outro
- Add the videos to the FAQ section of your website to cut down your support calls
- Change the name of the course to whatever you like
It’s unusual to find WordPress PLR videos that you can post on your blog. When I searched I could only find WordPress PLR videos that had to be sold as part of a product or membership site. So if you want tutorials on your blog, this is your product.
Here’s what’s in the WordPress PLR videos:
- What is WordPress? 1:45
- Logging in to WordPress 0:39
- The WordPress dashboard 2:02
- How to create and publish a post 5:39
- How add an image to a post 2:10
- How to add a link to a post 2:14
- How to manage comments 1:45
- How to add a category 1:09
- How to create a page 2:11
- How to create and edit a custom menu 3:33
- WordPress themes and how to install them 3:03
- WordPress plugins and how to install them 2:46
- How to use widgets 3:17
- Promotional video 1:08
PLUS AUDIO, POWERPOINT SLIDES AND TEXT
- Audio file of promotional video 1:08 (.mp3)
- Promotional video script (.txt)
- PowerPoint slides for promotional video (.pptx)
So if my promotional video isn’t quite right for you, you can use my voiceover in your own video, or use the script to have another voice-over recorded, or edit the PowerPoint slides to suit your own branding and get the video re-recorded. It’s completely up to you.
All videos are in HD MP4 format with quality audio…and my British female voice, of course!
(Videos recorded using WordPress version 4.3)
Here’s an example of one of the videos:
PLUS YOUR BONUS…
- Free report: 9 ways to profit with video PLR
New to PLR videos? This report will give you tips and tools for making the most of your private label video content.
About me, Helen Lindop
I’ve been a software trainer for most of the last twenty years. I’m a Udemy instructor (2000 students and 40 five-star reviews) and a published author, too.
- [YES] Can be used as freely available content on your website (ie without the need to opt-in first)
- [YES] Can be sold as a digital product/ online course
- [YES] Can be edited however you wish
- [YES] Can be used as a free mailing list opt-in course
- [YES] Can be used in a membership site as long as it’s not a PLR site
- [YES] Can upload to third party online training platforms as long as the platform terms permit this (check the platform’s terms of service carefully)
- [NO] Videos cannot be uploaded to YouTube unless they are substantially edited first
- [NO] You may not sell resale rights, master resale rights or sell this product as PLR
- [NO] You may not use my name (Helen Lindop) as the author or creator of the product
Important! You CAN upload the videos to sites like YouTube and Vimeo but you MUST edit or add extra content to them first as duplicate content is often against the terms of these sites
Here’s what my customers have to say about my PLR
Have you ever purchased PLR rights material and found that the quality just isn’t what you were hoping for? I have been an article marketer since 2007, I’ve worked with many writers and, of course, I’ve written a great deal of content myself. The material that I received from Helen is truly first rate. I can certainly recommend picking up her plr article packages. I plan on picking up a lot more in the future.
Robert Deveau, succeedwithrobert.com
I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your video training content. The video is high quality, really well presented and the training itself is top quality.
I really appreciate how good your customer service is also and how responsive to customer requests you are when deciding what content to create.
Your product is high quality and I recommend your product and your service to anyone wanting quality PLR for their business.