Would you like to show your clients how to quickly and easily solve the WordPress problems that drive them crazy?
It turned out there are some key things that many people struggle with. So I made a set of PLR tutorial videos showing exactly how to solve those problems.
Here’s what’s in these tutorial videos:
- WordPress security basics 4:03
- How to deal with plugin conflicts 5:26
- How to display images in the sidebar using plugins 4:08
- How to change the URL structure of your blog posts 0:58
- What are Gravatars and how to manage them 1:58
- How to move your blog from WordPress.com to self-hosted 4:03
- How to install Google Analytics 2:10
- Getting started with the Yoast SEO plugin 6:02
- How to display the correct image when posting a WordPress post to a Facebook page 4:30
- How to get text to flow around images in a post 2:45
- How to set up an XML sitemap 1:57
- How to choose an e-commerce plugin 3:18
These videos were the ‘fiddliest’ tutorials I’ve ever made…so you don’t have to!
I had to set up a WordPress.com blog to import posts into a freshly-installed self-hosted WordPress site. I had to demonstrate how to use an FTP client for newbies. I had to post images to Facebook the right way and the wrong way. It wasn’t technically difficult, but it was fiddly and time-consuming.
You can save yourself all that work by grabbing this pack of my tutorial videos for your own blog, online course, customer support system or membership site.
Yes, you can help your clients overcome the trickiest parts of being a WordPress website owner without having to make these videos yourself!
But you don’t just get the videos, you also get:
- Transcripts for each video so you can give them to your clients/students, re-record the narration (say, in an accent local to you) if you want to, edit them into articles or add them to a report (5719 words in total)
- Audio files for each video (MP3 format)
Here’s what you could do with these WordPress done-for-you tutorial videos:
- Give the videos away as a free series when subscribers join your list
- Post them as a video series on your blog
- Sell them as an online course, or part of another online course
- Add them to your membership site
- Edit the videos however you want e.g. split them, join them, add them to other video content, add your own intro and outro
- Add the videos to the FAQ section of your website to cut down your support calls
- In these videos I show many examples of where you need to use plugins. Use these videos to recommend your own choice of plugins using your affiliate links.
Just to recap, in this pack you get:
- 12 MP4 HD videos – by me, with my British accent – teaching WordPress users how to overcome the trickiest problems they have with their WordPress sites
- Transcripts of all 12 videos that you can use in multiple ways
- Audio files from all 12 videos (MP3)
- [YES] Can be used as freely available content on your website (ie without the need to opt-in first)
- [YES] Can be sold as a digital product/ online course
- [YES] Can be edited however you wish
- [YES] Can be used as a free mailing list opt-in course
- [YES] Can be used in a membership site as long as it’s not a PLR site
- [YES] Can upload to third party online training platforms as long as the platform terms permit this (check the platform’s terms of service carefully)
- [NO] Videos cannot be uploaded to YouTube unless they are substantially edited first
- [NO] You may not sell resale rights, master resale rights or sell this product as PLR
- [NO] You may not use my name (Helen Lindop) as the author or creator of the product
Important! You CAN upload the videos to sites like YouTube and Vimeo but you MUST edit or add extra content to them first as duplicate content is often against the terms of these sites