Hello! Thanks for your interest in promoting this private label rights WordPress video series.
WordPress is used by millions of websites and seen by tens of millions of people every single day.
That means there are millions of people out there who need to know the basics of managing their WordPress websites. From local businesses and people setting up home businesses to new bloggers. Some want to save the expense of calling their web designer for every small change they want to make, others just want to control the layout and design of their own website.
True, there’s lots of information online on WordPress, but it can be way too much for a beginner who just needs a simple, step-by-step guide.
So there’s an excellent chance that many of your subscribers or blog readers will want to teach their audience how to use WordPress.
With my WordPress Essentials PLR video series your subscribers/readers could:
- Give it away as a free e-course when subscribers join their list
- Post it as a video series on their blogs
- Sell it as an online course
- Add it to their membership site
- Use just some of the videos and not others
- Edit the videos however they want e.g. split them, join them, add them to to other video content, add your own intro and outro
- Add the videos to the FAQ section of their website to cut down your support calls
- Change the name and branding of the course to whatever they like
- And more!
It’s unusual to find WordPress video PLR that you can post on your blog. When I searched I could only find WordPress video PLR that had to be sold as part of a product or membership site. So if you want tutorials on your blog, this is your product.
All videos are in HD MP4 format with quality audio…and my British female voice, of course! (Videos recorded using WordPress version 4.3)
Here is an example:
Pricing and affiliate commission
- Earn 75% commissions on the front end product, price $27
- 50% commission on the upsell priced at $17
- 50% commission on the downsell priced at $10
Products in the funnel
Front End: WordPress Essentials PLR video course
- What is WordPress? 1:45
- Logging in to WordPress 0:39
- The WordPress dashboard 2:02
- How to create and publish a post 5:39
- How add an image to a post 2:10
- How to add a link to a post 2:14
- How to manage comments 1:45
- How to add a category 1:09
- How to create a page 2:11
- How to create and edit a custom menu 3:33
- WordPress themes and how to install them 3:03
- WordPress plugins and how to install them 2:46
- How to use widgets 3:17
- Promotional video 1:08
AUDIO, POWERPOINT SLIDES AND TEXT
- Audio file of promotional video 1:08 (.mp3)
- Promotional video script (.txt)
- PowerPoint slides for promotional video (.pptx)
- Free report: 9 ways to profit with video PLR
Upsell: WordPress Essentials PLR video upgrade pack
Five more videos with PLR rights:
- How to customize your theme 4:51
- How to update your WordPress site 4:01
- Which plugins should you install on your site? 3:17
- How to create a static front page 3:15
- Understanding the settings of your WordPress site 4:50
AUDIO, TRANSCRIPTS AND POWERPOINT FILES FOR THE ABOVE 5 VIDEOs
For all of the above videos you get:
- Audio files (.mp3 format, 5 files)
- Text transcripts (.rtf and .docx formats, 3100 words)
- Plain text, black and white PowerPoint slides (.pptx format, 5 files)
AUDIO, TRANSCRIPTS AND POWERPOINT FILES FOR THE VIDEOS IN THE WORDPRESS ESSENTIALS PACK
All the following for all the videos in the essentials pack*:
- Audio files (.mp3 format, 13 files)
- Text transcripts (.rtf and .docx formats, 4500 words)
- Plain text, black and white PowerPoint slides (.pptx format, 13 files)
*Except the promo video, script, PowerPoint and audio files which are already in the essentials pack.
Downsell: WordPress Essentials PLR video upgrade pack (just the videos)
Content: The five videos in the upgrade pack without the audios and PowerPoint files.
Wondering if you should promote me? Here’s more about me
I’ve been a software trainer for most of the last twenty years. I’m a Udemy instructor with four courses, almost 2000 students and 40 five-star reviews (click here to see my courses). I’m also a published author (click here to see my book on Amazon).
Here’s what my PLR customer say:
Have you ever purchased plr rights material and found that the quality just isn’t what you were hoping for? I have been an article marketer since 2007, I’ve worked with many writers and, of course, I’ve written a great deal of content myself. The material that I received from Helen is truly first rate. I can certainly recommend picking up her plr article packages. I plan on picking up a lot more in the future.
I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your video training content. The video is high quality, really well presented and the training itself is top quality.
I really appreciate how good your customer service is also and how responsive to customer requests you are when deciding what content to create.
Your product is high quality and I recommend your product and your service to anyone wanting quality PLR for their business.
And here are a couple of reviews of my Udemy courses:
This is an excellent course, packed with plenty of practical tips and examples. Helen has a lovely clear, friendly delivery and is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
Really clear, actionable content
This is the first Udemy course that I’ve got all the way to the end of which is a compliment in itself! Although I knew how the Facebook groups functionality worked I wanted some ideas on using groups for marketing and this course delivered that.
It takes you step-by-step through right from the things you need to have in place before you set up your group, to planning your group and the practicalities of setting it up and running it. Helen, the course presenter, is very easy to listen to and the visual presentation was very good too. Finally, the course was well-structured so you always knew where you were in the process and the main learning points of each section.
Feel free to use the images on this page in your promos.
I’m based in the UK, so by law I have to offer refunds in the 14 days following purchase.
Thanks for your interest in this product, if you need anything from me at all, please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
If you’d also like to promote my ‘How to Install WordPress’ and ‘WordPress Tips and Tricks’ video PLR funnel – which complements this one nicely – click here for all the details