Don’t want to sell a course on making videos?
How about a WordPress course instead?
WordPress is used by millions of websites and seen by tens of millions of people every single day.
That means there are millions of people out there who need to know the basics of managing their WordPress websites. From local businesses and people setting up home businesses to newbie bloggers.
True, there’s lots of information online on WordPress, but it can be way too much for a beginner who just needs a simple, step-by-step guide.
So wouldn’t it be great if you could give your clients or subscribers a simple, step-by-step WordPress course?
Here’s what’s in the WordPress PLR Essentials Course:
- What is WordPress? 1:45
- Logging in to WordPress 0:39
- The WordPress dashboard 2:02
- How to create and publish a post 5:39
- How add an image to a post 2:10
- How to add a link to a post 2:14
- How to manage comments 1:45
- How to add a category 1:09
- How to create a page 2:11
- How to create and edit a custom menu 3:33
- WordPress themes and how to install them 3:03
- WordPress plugins and how to install them 2:46
- How to use widgets 3:17
- Promotional video 1:08
PLUS AUDIO, POWERPOINT SLIDES AND TEXT
- Audio file of promotional video 1:08 (.mp3)
- Promotional video script (.txt)
- PowerPoint slides for promotional video (.pptx)
So if my promotional video isn’t quite right for you, you can use my voiceover in your own video, or use the script to have another voice-over recorded, or edit the PowerPoint slides to suit your own branding and get the video re-recorded. It’s completely up to you.
All videos are in HD MP4 format with quality audio…and my British female voice, of course!
(Videos recorded using WordPress version 4.3)
Here’s an example of one of the videos:
PLUS YOUR BONUS…
- Free report: 9 ways to profit with video PLR
New to PLR videos? This report will give you tips and tools for making the most of your private label video content.
About me, Helen Lindop
I’ve been a software trainer for most of the last twenty years. I’m a Udemy instructor (2000 students and 40 five-star reviews) and a published author, too.
- [YES] Can be used as freely available content on your website (ie without the need to opt-in first)
- [YES] Can be sold as a digital product/ online course
- [YES] Can be edited however you wish
- [YES] Can be used as a free mailing list opt-in course
- [YES] Can be used in a membership site as long as it’s not a PLR site
- [YES] Can upload to third party online training platforms as long as the platform terms permit this (check the platform’s terms of service carefully)
- [NO] Videos cannot be uploaded to YouTube unless they are substantially edited first
- [NO] You may not sell resale rights, master resale rights or sell this product as PLR
- [NO] You may not use my name (Helen Lindop) as the author or creator of the product