I’ve been working hard on my next pack of WordPress PLR video tutorials and I’ll be launching them next week, Monday 23rd May 2016.
This pack will complement my other three packs really well because I’ve made the latest tutorials videos in the same style as the others. So you could add the videos together in a blog series, customer support page or online course and they would fit together seamlessly.
So what’s in the new pack?
My previous three packs have covered the basics of using WordPress plus installing the self-hosted version (WordPress.org) on a web host’s server. For the fourth set of WordPress PLR video tutorials I went to my friends and colleagues who support basic WordPress users (people who own membership sites, coaching programmes and bloggers) and asked the main questions WordPress users ask them. Then I made tutorial videos showing how to solve those problems.
The pack is called WordPress Tips and Tricks PLR Tutorial Videos. Here’s the full list of contents:
- WordPress security basics 4:03
- How to deal with plugin conflicts 5:26
- How to display images in the sidebar using plugins 4:08
- How to change the URL structure of your blog posts 0:58
- What are Gravatars and how to manage them 1:58
- How to move your blog from WordPress.com to self-hosted 4:03
- How to install Google Analytics 2:10
- Getting started with the Yoast SEO plugin 6:02
- How to display the correct image when posting a WordPress post to a Facebook page 4:30
- How to get text to flow around images in a post 2:45
- How to set up an XML sitemap 1:57
- How to choose an e-commerce plugin 3:18
I’m really glad to be able to launch this pack, partly because I know they’ll help people, but also because this is the fiddliest PLR pack I’ve made! I had to set up a WordPress.com blog to import posts into a freshly-installed self-hosted WordPress site. I had to demonstrate how to use an FTP client for newbies. I had to post images to Facebook the right way and the wrong way. It wasn’t technically difficult, but it was fiddly and time-consuming. But the flip side of this is that I’ve saved my buyers the bother of doing all this themselves. 🙂
If you like the sound of this pack, watch out next week because I’ll be offering WordPress Tips and Tricks PLR Tutorial Videos and my How To Install WordPress Video PLR at a special price for five days.
(By the way, if you’d like to be an affiliate for any of my PLR packs, here’s where to find the info.)
In the meantime you can grab my current WordPress PLR tutorial videos on this page.